ASICS Head Office, Marsden Park NSW
The ASICS, Marsden Park Project involved the fitout of a 2 level office/commercial space alongside the fitout of a large retail outlet store. The building was constructed by Richard Crookes Constructions with Renascent undertaking the fitout of the 2-floor office and retail area.
The new space includes the following features;
- A dedicated Ground Floor Reception,
- Office and open workspaces on floor 1
- Product development and studio
- A breakout, coffee bar, kitchen space, gym area, VIP facilities including a lounge and Bar
- Warehouse Messing facilities
- Interconnecting stair allowing connection and collaboration of all areas of ASICS
- Main entry floor including Front of House areas and formal meeting spaces on Ground Level
- A retail showroom with key target market areas and specialized finishes to suit
- Supporting infrastructure and services
There are numerous diverse spaces throughout the project which had their own level of complexities. Renascent’s collaborative and flexible approach, partnering with the Project Manger and the client to deliver this high-profile project.