Central Park is an iconic tower located in the heart of Perth, boasting 51 floors of premium office space. These End of Trip works form part of the largest transformation of the tower since its opening in 1992.
Renascent was engaged to convert the existing executive basement level 1 car park and 3 levels of internal lobbies into a state-of-the-art End of Trip facility at Perth’s premium Central Park precinct.
The new B1 Basement amenities include a large bike store area with electric charging and maintenance stations, cool down and central lounges, shower and locker areas, dedicated UAT facilities and drying room, and thoughtfully designed ‘in-between areas’. New plant and equipment were installed to serve the facility.
Bicycle racks were installed to accommodate over 289 bikes, and 656 lockers were spread across the facility to serve tenants and casual users.
Key features of this project include:
- working in a live environment requiring noise and dust controls and coordination with the commercial parking operator, landlord’s fitout and façade contractors and tenants
- creation of a new larger bike store, with dismount zone, bicycle corridor, charging and maintenance service stations
- creation of new change-rooms with accompanying ‘cool down’ lounges, central lounge area and new drying room
- upgrades to all existing lobbies from B1 - B3
- extensive alterations and coordination of existing services within a small ceiling void
- priority sequencing of major feature joinery works
- installation of premium finishes throughout
- new brand signage throughout
This project was the recipient of a 2023 Master Builders Association Award for Excellence in Construction.
Read more about this project on the Central Park website.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.