As part of the wider Sydney CBD revitalisation, 320 Pitt Street upgraded its base-building services to provide the modern office amenities expected in today’s market. Renascent’s contracted design and construct works for the project included:
- Feasibility and investigation works
- Design and scoping of works
- Peer review and approval process
- Methodology (to maintain operational building) installation and commissioning works.
Working across 30 fully occupied floors with over 3,000 people using the building, the team successfully navigated the live environment challenge, delivering 15,000m2of cold shell space, and 3000m2 of warm shell.
The project was completed across two stages:
Stage 1 delivered an increased floor plate to the ground floor, along with upgrades to the double-storey glazed façade, base build amenities upgrades and modifications to heavy services infrastructure. In addition:
- Heavy structural additions and alterations to the lower levels of the office tower and extension of the façade; gaining valuable floor space and creating a brave new architectural installation for Pitt Street with 7In cladding detail.
- Construction of new mezzanine level accommodating for new end-of-trip, accessible amenities and bike parking facilities.
- Extension of and refurbishment of the main lobby including re-diversion of operational fire passage.
- Relocation and upgrade to major essential services including:
- Design, procurement approvals and alterations to electrical substation ventilation systems
- Detailed excavation and piling over main city communications tunnel to support new suspended fire tank installation
- Relocation of all incoming comms and fibre optic connections to new create new MDF riser and MDF room whilst maintaining operations for 30 x levels of fully tenanted office floors.
Stage 2 included all tower works throughout the commercial office space floors from level 1 to 32 plus lift lobbies, new DDA facilities and core bathrooms. This stage provided 15,000m2 of floor plate strip out to a cold shell format, and 3,000m2 of floor plate strip out and warm shell construction, inclusive of a display suite for future tenancy inspections.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.