The evolution of our business is founded by our ability to innovate and lead change to provide our clients with project and financial surety.
Experience, intellect, resources and systems are the foundation of our delivery model.
Our Philosophy is simple. Manage thoroughly at the front end to deliver certainty to completion.
We have delivered fitout projects for global and national clients for 25 years.
Our ability to add value through early planning and collaboration with Australia’s leading project managers, architects and interiors designers and consultants has ensured our reputation as one of Australia’s leading fitout contractors. We understand the importance of design intent and ensuring that it remains intact.
Building repositioning, adaptive re-use and structural refurbishment in live and sensitive environments is our core strength.
We understand our clients drivers and needs to reposition and revalue their assets and provide their clients and tenants with a best in class experience.
Our methodologies lead the industry in technical progression and adaptivity to our clients needs.
It was a natural progression to develop a new construction team to work organically with our refurbishment and fitout divisions delivering specialised new buildings and additions.
- Cost Planning & Budget Development: Market Testing, Quantity Surveying, Managing Client Budgets, Value Engineering.
- Delivery Models: Lump Sum, Guaranteed Maximum Price, Construction Management, Design & Construction.
- Due Diligence: Authority Requirements & Approvals, Project Logistics, Permits & License Review, Design Review to ensure Buildability.
- Early Contractor Involvement: Buildability Advice, Value Management, Programming, Project De-Risking, Specifications Review, Subcontractor Selection.
- Feasibility Studies: Design Review, Space Options, Test Fits, Lease Advice, Site Tours, Board Reports & Presentations.
- Ongoing After-Care Support: Post-Occupancy Support, Turn-key Minor Work, Design & Cost Planning, Ongoing Maintenance, Prompt Issue Response, Operation Guidance.
What we can offer
Cost Planning & Budget Development:
- Market Testing,
- Quantity Surveying,
- Managing Client Budgets,
- Value Engineering
- Lump Sum,
- Guaranteed Maximum Price,
- Construction Management,
- Design & Construction
- Authority Requirements & Approvals,
- Project Logistics,
- Permits & License Review,
- Design Review to ensure Buildability
Early Contractor Involvement:
- Buildability Advice,
- Value Management,
- Project De-Risking,
- Specifications Review,
- Subcontractor Selection
- Design Review,
- Space Options,
- Test Fits,
- Lease Advice,
- Site Tours,
- Board Reports & Presentations
Ongoing After-Care Support:
- Post-Occupancy Support,
- Turn-key Minor Work,
- Design & Cost Planning,
- Ongoing Maintenance,
- Prompt Issue Response,
- Operation Guidance