Awarded winner of MBA Award in the category of Health Buildings Refurbishment over $50million, Renascent were thrilled to partner with Health Infrastructure on the transformation of the Westmead Hospital Redevelopment project.
Touted one of the largest refurbishment projects in NSW, the transformation of Westmead Health Precinct has been a critical piece of Government infrastructure servicing the rapidly expanding Western Sydney growth corridor.
Originally engaged as a key delivery partner for $39M of works, Renascent exceeded client expectations and was awarded with an additional $30M, expanding total scope to over 10,000m2 across a staged program. Works were delivered in a live environment, managing the complexities of construction around standard operational requirements, and ensuring a seamless relationship was maintained.
Key project milestones included:
• Ambulatory Care: refurbishment of the existing Emergency Department, including 15 new consult rooms, 2 new treatment rooms and support services.
• Operating Theatres: refurbishment of 8 existing operating theatres and 24 open bed bays for the PACU, making these safe and allowing an additional 10 years of operation. Inclusive of support services and an extension for a new plant room.
• Dermatology: refurbishment of dermatology department with total of 7 new consult rooms, 2new procedure rooms and support services.
• Cystic Fibrosis: refurbishment of two areas located in different blocks, including 3-daybeds, 35 inpatient beds,12 N Isolation Rooms 12 consult rooms, clinical support, reception areas and the refurbishment of two lift lobbies.
• Children’s Hospital - Virtual Care Centre: refurbishment, updating and transformation of this space including the achievement of an RW50 acoustic rating.
• Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service: Refurbishment of the existing space in A4B and A4C for the temporary relocation of the BIRS unit.
Risks were effectively mitigated in a live environment, managing stakeholder engagement and the seamless implementation of all complex works.
The installation of medical equipment was completed to a superior standard and plantroom works have met client expectations, complying with BCA requirements.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.