Proven by our impeccable safety record on all projects, Renascent maintains a strong focus on its governance through the ongoing development of a world-class risk management system.
As a responsible corporate community member, we implement industry best practices and are committed to a thorough governance framework that is subjected to ongoing internal and external auditing regimes.
Good governance is central to what we do. Renascent sites are well managed, with all Renascent staff – from our directors through to on site personnel – adhering to a consistent, best practice safety system. Our projects achieve high standards through our accredited Quality; Safety and Environmental Management System.
Renascent is licenced to undertake commercial building works nationally:
- ACT Licence – 1997 10941
- NSW Licence – 70744C
- QLD Licence – 1126585
- South Australian Licence – BLD 245539
- Tasmanian Licence – CC544OP
- Victorian Licence – CB-U 34917
- West Australian Licence – 13629
GOVERNMENT SUPPLY REGISTERS
Renascent has met pre-qualification criteria for State and Federal Government departments.
SYSTEMS AND ACCREDITATIONS
The systems and procedures under which Renascent work within are independently certified for example
- Renascent Quality Assurance risk control processes and precedures are independently certified to ISO 9001
- Renascent Work Health and Safety risk management processes and procedures are independently certified to the Office of Federal Safety Commission (OFSC) and AS/NZS 4801
- Renascent Environmental and Waste management processes and procedures are independently certified to ISO 14001 embracing sustainability principals of the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) Green Star requirements
Renascent is registered and affiliated with the following organisations:
- Green Building Council of Australia
- Property Council of Australia
- Master Builders Association (MBA) of New South Wales & Western Australia
- Master Builders Association of Victoria (MBAV)
- Australian Institute of Building